No thanks, I don't want to customize this item
Enter customization text in the field below.
Adding item(s) to basket...
With the click & go flight and touch screen joystick control you can enjoy the pleasure of using the iPad to control the aircraft. The software now only supports Bluetooth 4.0 iPad devices (such as: the iPad 3 the iPad mini and the iPad 4).
The iOS includes the 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Datalink and Way point licence. 50 waypoints for the WooKong M and 16 waypoints for the Naza M V2, these are enabled after a firmare upgrade to flight controller.
1. Friendly interface design
2. Joystick control on touch screen
3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go
4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go
5. Flight route template
6. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported
7. One key takeoff & landing
8. Flight simulator supported
9. Customized joystick mode supported
10. Accurate flight time monitoring
11. Three map orientations setting
12. Voice guidance function
13. Real-time alarming function
14. Routes saving and reloading supported
15. Chinese and English UI supported
16. Cloud Storage supported
Flight control systems supported:
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2;
iPAD Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2;
All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00 - coming soon.
Download the Ground Station App here: iStore: DJI Ground Station App