No thanks, I don't want to customize this item
Enter customization text in the field below.
Adding item(s) to basket...
The Udi U389’s two mode settings allow you to switch between ‘novice’ and ‘advanced’ for either stable and steady flight or more responsive ‘3D’ capability – all thanks to its inbuilt 6 axis gyro. The LED lights aid visibility and orientation – especially in low light situations.
Comes with a removable battery – allowing easy swap overs for extended flying time with a second pack.
The mini 2.4Ghz transmitter and battery are included – as are two pairs of spare props and USB charger for charging both quadcopter and transmitter batteries.
• Fully Assembled and ready to fly
• Three separate control settings (Novice, Intermediate & Advance)
• Rechargeable transmitter battery
• Easy to replace flight battery
• Flips in four different directions
• Plastic propeller guard
• LED lights
Note: Both transmitter and quad require charging before use.
• Length: 88mm
• Height: 28mm
• Radio System: 4 Channel 2.4GHz
• Electric Motor: 4x Brushed
• LiPo: 1S 3.7v 150mah
• Charger: USB
• Width: 88mm
• Rotor Diameter: 36mm