No thanks, I don't want to customize this item
Enter customization text in the field below.
Adding item(s) to basket...
Paypal Credit available on orders over £99!
Main advantages of going flybarless:
· Fewer parts; no flybar, paddles, seesaw, mixing arms, washout base, links etc.
· Mechanically simpler and easier setup (and repair)
· Lower air resistance (drag) means 10-15% increase in either power or flight time.
· More responsive with programmable response rate
· Less weight
· Scale looks and sound!
· Overall length: 415mm (including cabin & canopy)
· Main rotor diameter: 428mm
· Tail rotor diameter: 100mm
· Motor: KV5600 brushless motor (included)
· ESC : 18A ESC (included)
· Flying weight: 285g ~ 305g (It may vary according to size of a battery pack and R/C gears.)
· Main rotor blades: 200mm SP Blades(included) or Wooden(option)
Items needed for assembly:
· 6 (or more) channel heli-capable transmitter (with CCPM function)
· 3 hi-torque Sub-micro or Micro servos for CCPM (Recommendation : Speed faster than
0.15sec/60 deg, Torque higher than 1.5kg/cm)
· 1 Micro Digital servo for tail control.
· 6 (or more) channel micro receiver
· Battery : Li-Po battery (7.4v~11.1v/800mah/15C or more)
· Charger: Li-Po battery charger
Electrics pack option:
· 3 x Gaui servos for cyclic
· 1 x Futaba S3154 servo for tail
· 1 x 860Mah 11.1V 33C Lipo battery