No thanks, I don't want to customize this item
Enter customization text in the field below.
Adding item(s) to basket...
Paypal Credit available on orders over £99!
Building on the successful Spektrum DX7 radio, the DX7s has improved ergonomics and a much more expansive and user-friendly software base in AirWare. The new DX7s offers sophisticated programming to meet the demands of even the most experienced airplane and helicopter pilots. An easy-to-use rolling selector combined with intuitive software makes setting up models quick and easy.
The DX7s and is telemetry ready, the transmitter’s screen displaying real-time telemetry including receiver battery voltage, signal quality and flight log data, which includes antenna fades, frame losses, holds (failsafes). External sensors (sold separately) allow rpm, external voltage and temperature to be displayed on screen in real time and alarms can be programmed to warn of low battery, over temperature, exceeded rpm and diminished RF signal strength.
The DX7s features a SD card slot allowing data transfer to and from the radio allowing the transfer of single and multiple models as well as firmware updates. This functionality gives the DX7s the opportunity and luxury of model presets, eliminating programming errors, and reducing the time to get new models flying.
• 20-model memory
• Built-in telemetry
• Extensive airplane and helicopter programming
• Throttle-activated timer setting
• AR8000 high-speed 8-channel receiver
• Li-Po battery compatibility
• 8 wing types
• 5 tail types
• 3-position flaps with delay and elevator compensation
• Dual rates and expo
• 5-point throttle, pitch and tail curves
• 6 swashplate types
• 6 programmable mixes
• Control position warnings
• Audio and vibe alarm settings
• Large 126 x 64 LCD screen
• Mode selection (modes 1, 2, 3, 4)
• Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
• 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH transmitter battery
• High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
• 128MB SD card (included)